Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pan-Am Obsession

So my Sunday night obsession is Pan-Am! I love it so much! I think the character development so far is brilliant and I am so excited to see what I will learn next about them. I like how the show flashes back, but does it in a way that doesn't get super confusing if you miss anything. Christina Ricci is amazing and I am so amazed and glad to see her in a television series. The male characters seem like they will end up having a really interesting story line as well so I am glad about that instead of just focusing on the women. Anyways, this is just my rant of my current obsession ^-^. These might happen a few nights this week so I can let you all know my favorite shows of each night. However, Mondays I have meeting late so I miss all those shows which makes me super sad..but hey that is what DVR and the internet is for.

Till next time,
~ Stephy

No comments:

Post a Comment