Friday, October 28, 2011

Rainy Day Tea!

So lately I have been addicted to teas and today is no different my dears! It has been raining all day long so I have been snuggled up in my bed with tea for most of it. Today is one of my off days with college so I thought I would take this day as a recovery day since I haven't had once yet this semester. I know that there are times when I start to get overwhelmed so when I have a day I can relax I like to take it so that I can feel revived. But anyways this post is a tea post so I want to share the basic tea recipe I am drinking with you all! ^-^

(I do not own this image or claim to)
Creamy Cinnamon Chai Tea:
   1 Bag of Organic Tazo Chai Tea
   A Bit of Vanilla Almond Milk (Can use anything I am lactose intolerant and LOVE this milk)
   A Pinch of Cinnamon to Taste
   The Perfect Amount of Sugar You Like

Heat water in a clean coffee pot (clean in order to not have to much coffee taste) poor into your favorite mug, mine is a handmade one from a selection in Wal-Mart, add the tea and as much milk as you think and cinnamon and sugar to your liking!

This is soooo yummy on a cold an rainy day and it makes me feel all snug and warm ^-^

Hope you enjoy!
Stephanie B. <3

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, this looks so yummy! mine is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com - I'd love you forever if you had a quick look and even followed back? :)
    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks yummy! I just followed you, follow back? :) www.misscouture17.blogspot.com
    Thanks, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete