Monday, March 12, 2012

Long time no talk!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been away so long and I can't guarantee it won't happen again. Senior year is being a lot more difficult than I had originally thought and I am having to dedicate a lot more time to it then I would like, however, I am hoping to get something up soon reviewing the Clinique system I have been using the past three weeks. I am also going to maybe do a birchbox video and a jewelmint review as soon as the order comes in. On that note for those that have ordered from jewelmint before how long does it usually take to see the shipping details? I am really worried it is messed up and I wanted to ask you all before I resort to asking the live chat operators. Well, I have to get to bed so I can get to class in the morning.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment