Monday, April 30, 2012

Motivation Monday!

Source: bhg.com via Bethany on Pinterest

Hey lovelies I hope your weekend went splendidly. Today's Motivation Monday is all about getting organized with your closet. I think that this is important and as I am slowly moving things home from college I am noticing more and more that I really need to tackle this at my home. My closet is overflowing with T-shirts I have received since I was a freshmen four years ago, which is a lot of shirts! However, a lot of them I don't wear a lot so in order to save some space when I organize the ones I don't like I am having my lovely grandmother turn into a college quilt! I think it is a cute idea and will really help eliminate some clutter. ^_^ Once I tackle that it will be time to actually get to organizing my closet.

If you all have any tips for getting organized on the cheap let me know!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment