Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Black Bag



I know that many of you have heard of the company Little Black Bag and how amazing they are, but just in case you haven't I wanted to share the brilliant idea of this company with you! Little Black Bag is something I am dying to try very soon, but because I am still looking for a job that may not happen for a while. But even though I haven't tried it yet I wanted to share my opinion on the concept and a bit of how it works.

So basically the way LBB works is you sign up for the site and take a survey about things that interest you in the fashion and beauty world so they can get to know a bit about you and what items to suggest. Then you look through all of the amazing items from designers like Betsy Johnson and Steve Madden. You select one item you like and then they suggest two other which you will see once you purchase.

Once you had purchased your items then they allow you to trade items you have in your bag with others! This allows you and other customers to get exactly what you want. This is amazing because sometimes programs like this you don't know what you are getting and then you may not like it, but LBB takes care of those issues and allows you to make some more choices! Overall, this program is brilliant and I can NOT wait until I can make my first purchase with LBB!

Have you used LBB? Let me know I would love to hear about your experience!


 Much Love, 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun.

    I really like your blog. I'm a follower :) Keep up the good work. BTW which font do you use? Please check out and follow my blog at www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk.

    I just did a review of Lauren DeStefano's novel 'Wither' which she actually read and tweeted to me about :)

    My newest post is a promo for Elle and Blair Fowler's make-up line 'Skylark'.

    Follow me on Twitter to see Elle's RT to me - @BudgetBeautyLK

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete