Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Cooking Obsession!!

So since I have moved back to my house, and my parents are supplying all the food, I have once again become addicted to cooking. I love cooking and everything about it and how much it calms me if I have had a weird day. I think that cooking is one of those things that I just will never stop loving. Anyways, to explain why I wanted to post this blog is because if anyone hasn't heard there is this amazing site called foodgawker.com and it is one of the places I go to get inspiration for the food I want to cook that day. I love it because it has pictures of the food that way you can see what the end result will look like. This is something that makes me really interested in the recipes because I am always afraid my food will turn out looking gross if I follow a recipe with no picture. I know that sounds strange but it is true. But, ya for anyone that hasn't heard of this site and enjoys cooking go look and see!!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment