Saturday, July 7, 2012

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner Review


So, I have been using the Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner for about two weeks now and I have to say overall I am really impressed. I have super oily roots and super dry ends, which is SUPER fun haha, and it is hard to find something that really combats this. I have heard good things about Organix in the past and thought since I have also heard coconut oil and egg whites are good for your hair this would be a good choice. When I went to the store to purchase the conditioner the first thing I noticed that I loved was the smell, and do I mean love it. It has an amazing coconut tropical scent which is perfect since it is summer and it makes me feel like I am in a jungle paradise when I shower. Now, after I first tried it I hated it because it made my hair super waxy feeling when it was wet, like when you put egg whites in your hair, and it took forever to brush my hair out later. However, after sticking to it for the past two weeks my hair has stopped feeling that way and now turns really soft and feels more hydrated then it has in a long time.

I think that the amount you get for your money is pretty decent as well, although I always wish there was a bit more. I think that this has worked better for me then the last high end conditioner I bought, but the last one I tried was the first I tried so I don't judge high end that much. I am going to continue using the Organix conditioner and make sure my hair doesn't adjust to it. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who has dry long hair or anyone in general to at least try but remember that it will be waxy at first.

Have you tried Organix before? Let me know what you thought!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for the follow and sub, I am going to check out your youtube and sub as well right now! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! And thanks SOOOO much for checking out my youtube and sub!

      Delete