Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sephora and Benefit Sets!

 I know that this isn't news to some of you since it blew up the beauty world this week, but I am SUPER excited about the Sephora and Benefit beauty sets that are coming soon to Sephora!! These run from $28 to $30 at Sephora and will be available soon, and if you want to stay up to date sign up to be emailed when the set becomes available at Sephora.com. I am in LOVE with all of the sets and think they all have their own individual things that make me want them so badly. I can already tell you that I am going to be saving my paychecks for these beauties! I really am interested in the "How to look the best at everything" and the "Go Tropi-coral" sets the most because I really feel they will compliment my skin tone best, but I am still loving the others as well!

Something I love about this set below is that you can get it in Light, Medium, and Dark so it will fit all skin tones. This is really amazing because I noticed at Sephora before some Benefit sets that were sample sets only were in a darker shade and I couldn't use them.


Something I really am excited about with the Feelin' Dandy set is the lovely light pinks! I think this set would be great in the fall and spring because it is so light and pretty. This set really has a feminine feel to it, which really draws me in.


I am in love with this set! I think it would be absolutely perfect for the summer months and even throughout the year when I travel to see my family in Florida! I think this coral would look great on my skin tone and anyone. I would really like to get this set so that I can try it on others and see how it looks on them as well.


This set is the one I am a little bit scared about because it isn't something I am used to seeing. However, I do think it would be something that would fit in my collection for use on others when they need it. The colors in it are amazing and I think the Sugar concept is really seen throughout the packaging and colors of the makeup.



Which set is your favorite?

Much Love, 

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I like your blog. I've followed you :)

    I LOVE Benefit. I just got the Benefit 'Big 10' set for my birthday :) These sets look amazing, I don't have a Sephora near me though :(

    Check out my blog when you have the time, I'd really appreciate it :)

    www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk

    I just redesigned it and I've updated with a post of my favourite ELLE FOWLER videos :)

    Please follow if you like it :)

    xoxo Lauren - @BudgetBeautyLK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these out! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blg :) would be nice to hear from u!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty! I would have to say tropicoral is my favorite, but it is hard to choose! I love your blog, I followed. I would love it if you could check mine out at www.foreverfuchsia.com and maybe we could follow each other? Thanks, and great post!

    ReplyDelete